Satellite TV in Europe

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I am currently wading through the possibilities for satellite TV for our frequent trips to Europe. Has anyone any tips or advice on this please? I know we could just go out and buy a fully automatic system but they are a little too expensive for us at the moment. We are looking to buy a kit with dish, cables, tripod, receiver etc. at the most economical price possible Would welcome any advice on dish sizes required and what sort of receiver to buy.
I've also seen the new EASYFIND kits advertised. Has anyone any experience of whether they are worth the extra money?

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
hi we had the maxiveiw dish on our last van no probs in spain ,we now have a camos dish on this van, takes up less room and as easy to set up, crank up type thew the roof all ok and works well in spain

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Click on this web site for everything you hope to find about UK and European satelite advice.

http://www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk/

Brum
smiley-cool.gif

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
@gazncath - thanks for the 2 kinds of dish you posted, but which one works best for homes - camos or maxiview? We're moving to Spain last quarter of this year, and the house we're renting said that this is one of the amenities they do not provide
smiley-surprised.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts