Sauchope Links holiday park

Feb 25, 2007
Visit site
Does any one have any experience of Sauchope Links, ie are the pitches level are the facilities any good any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Daniel.

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi Daniel,

We've been here a few times and will be going back soon.

It's mainly statics, but the touring field is well before them, so you don't really see them. The touring field is split into two. Two rows of vans right at the beach edge, with more space behind for more tourers and tents.

There's a playarea for the kids, the outdorr heated pool ( still not what you'd call cozy, but the kids love it ) and obviously the beach to explore.

It's a well kept, tidy site and the toilet / shower facilties are clean and modern.

Nice relaxed atmosphere to it but can get a bit windy due to it's position. Easy walk into Crail for shops, pubs, harbour, takeaway etc.

No hesitation in recommending it.

Cheers,

Alex.

Feb 25, 2007
Visit site
Hi Daniel,

We've been here a few times and will be going back soon.

It's mainly statics, but the touring field is well before them, so you don't really see them. The touring field is split into two. Two rows of vans right at the beach edge, with more space behind for more tourers and tents.

There's a playarea for the kids, the outdorr heated pool ( still not what you'd call cozy, but the kids love it ) and obviously the beach to explore.

It's a well kept, tidy site and the toilet / shower facilties are clean and modern.

Nice relaxed atmosphere to it but can get a bit windy due to it's position. Easy walk into Crail for shops, pubs, harbour, takeaway etc.

No hesitation in recommending it.

Cheers,

Alex.
Thanks for your comment I have now booked a weekend there to give it a try.

Daniel

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi Daniel, Been there a few times, but not recently. It is a good clean site. All pitches are level (or as near as). The front 2 rows were super pitches with hardstanding, each having their own water tap and waste drain. Depends on where you pitch as to the site fee.

Feb 25, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the comment Tom, I have booked one of the super pitches for the Easter holiday. I will definitely give the chippie a try.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts