Scenic Plus Porch Awning.

Apr 2, 2005
Visit site
I was hoping to purchase a Scenic Plus Porch Awning for my Swift Charisma. The Height Of My Van is 2.76m, but any of the anwings I have seen don't seem to extend to this height.

Does anyone out there use one of these awnings on a Charisma or know where I can purchase one for this height of van.

Your comments/thoughts would be much appreciated.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My aunt and uncle use this awning on there swift charisma it's a dealer special but the dimensions are the same. The awning fits fine and they are really happy with it we liked it so much we bought one too!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
the 2.76m you quote is the overall height including TV arial. this is the same as my Ace Supreme and we use a scenic plus at weekends.

Steve

Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
You don't need the overall height of the van, it is the distance between the ground, and the awning rail that you need to measure.I use a scenic plus on my Bailey Pageant, and find it is a really useful porch.

Sep 22, 2005
Visit site
You don't need the overall height of the van, it is the distance between the ground, and the awning rail that you need to measure.I use a scenic plus on my Bailey Pageant, and find it is a really useful porch.
I bought a Sunncamp Senic Plus last year and I think it's great. Any one want a Bradcot Sport Combi cheap! Pete

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I dont know if anyones interested enough to keep their eye on this........ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8766770058&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts