Scratch on my Senator

Nov 20, 2007
Visit site
Last week on entering a very narrow entrance to a CL in Yorkshire

I caught the side of my Senator Oklahoma oh a rock sticking out or the bank. I now have a 4 inch graze on the nearside. I thought the cheapest way is to either stick a reflector over it or a blank 13amp socket cover either which would look natural and be a lot chaeper than having it repaired. Does anyone have any other suggestions and where I can buy large stickon amber reflectors ?

Thanks

Ken

KnL

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Ken,

It must be something to do with Senators, Kens and narrow entrances !

I can't help with stick on bits but just to let you know that you are not alone in your misery.

I did a very similar manouevre a couple of years ago when I crushed the bottom rub rail forward of my door on the side of my Wyoming, on a lump of rock hidden in long grass at the side of a gate.

Fortunately it only cost me

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ken. We dented our Bailey with an awning pole (after I'd already told hubby it was too windy to put it up, needless to say he tried anyway), and left a large hollow. We contacted Bailey who sent us the logo sticker which covered the unsightly reminder. I think it cost approx

Nov 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi Ken. We dented our Bailey with an awning pole (after I'd already told hubby it was too windy to put it up, needless to say he tried anyway), and left a large hollow. We contacted Bailey who sent us the logo sticker which covered the unsightly reminder. I think it cost approx

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts