Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian is as helpful as ever. tut tut

I would go onto the internet :- www.chipsaway.co.uk and follow the link to find a repair centre. They do invisible repairs to cars ( they did my subaru legacy after a scrape and did a fantastic repair) so they should be able to sort out a van easily

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Brian is as helpful as ever. tut tut

I would go onto the internet :- www.chipsaway.co.uk and follow the link to find a repair centre. They do invisible repairs to cars ( they did my subaru legacy after a scrape and did a fantastic repair) so they should be able to sort out a van easily
Pot,kettle,black!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
How good is the repair? I have a nice 12" penknife type scratch nicely put down the side of my Rover 75! I don't really want the door re-painted, and thought about using chips away, but thought they were only good for stone chips?? Would like to know if you think they could do it and how much they charge?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My dearest backed into a hedge and not only scratched it but dented it as well, then there was the time she backed into a wall, and then there was the time she scraped two doors down the corner edge of a brick wall and then there was the time ................... we have used chipsaway a few times and the repairs have always been superb and for little cost, usually about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts