Feb 9, 2008
Visit site
We have a Bailey Ranger 510/4 2000.

The screw covers on the wheel arch are obviously not UV stable.

They have started to deteriorate and fall off!

After checking many websites, DIY stores etc, I have been unable to locate spares of these screw covers.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
On our caravan the manufacturer used screw covers that were to small. We found a suitable alternative in our local DIY hardware emporium after trying all the major DIY stores.

Google "screw snap caps"

Nov 29, 2007
Visit site
Don't know if the're UV stable but the number plate screw covers on my car still look in good condition and are still white after 7 years. Maybe worth a try?

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
O Hello Brakewynde Old Chap Fancy meeting you here , Gentlemans Club be blowed I was thrown out old boy.

Higher Ranking now you know , Dealing with congestion charges in the Ladies Loo . Keep in touch Brakewynde old Boy .

Roger.

Feb 9, 2008
Visit site
Francis Try somewhere like your local auto shop Halfords or Similar shop as stated above nuberplet screw covers Regards Sir Roger
Will do - thanks - didn't realise these forums attracted such an elite clientelle! I am honored by your reply my lord

Feb 9, 2008
Visit site
O Hello Brakewynde Old Chap Fancy meeting you here , Gentlemans Club be blowed I was thrown out old boy.

Higher Ranking now you know , Dealing with congestion charges in the Ladies Loo . Keep in touch Brakewynde old Boy .

Roger.
Brilliant banter chaps! We had a giggle at your comments!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts