SEA Motorhomes

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a SEA Sharky New Life LP. I can find little on the internet about SEA in this country- no dealers selling new models. Why is this? Are these motorhomes good and reliable? Are servicing, repairs, spares easliy obtainable? Any SEA owners out there who can recommend or otherwise?

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
SEA own Adria along
with some other brands.
We have a Sea Sloop 5 which is a panel van conversion which
we are very happy with. Its now seven years old and holding together very well.
A lot of the components are the same as on Adria vans but with a higher roof.

I have not had a close look at their coach builds but would
consider one of their van conversions again

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Adria not owned by SEA Group, they are a seperate company.
SEA did own Autosleepers (& Marquis) until a Autosleeper management buyback a few years ago.
At that time Marquis imported the SEA Newlife models as a Dealer special.
Other brands owned by SEA Gropu include Mobilvetta, McLouis, Elnagh, Joint

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Grenwelly said:
SEA owend Adria up to about a couple of years ago
Thats why they used a lot of the same parts
Antway they are a well put together van

Can't find any ref to SAE owning Adria, but that's maybe the reason why there was a name change from Adriatic to Adria ??

Know they are well put together we have the Adria Sport S572SL low profile coachbuilt.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Theres another link to SEA-Camping here, but no mention of Adria
smiley-frown.gif

R

RobGanley

Hi there. SEA is an Italian firm that used to own the Auto-Sleepers Group here in the UK. As a result, a number of SEA brands were imported here in the mid noughties, but not for the last four years since Auto-Sleepers Group underwent a management buyout.
Times have been tough for the motorhome market in Italy, and SEA was acquired by the French Trigano Group in December 2012. Trigano also owns Chausson, Auto-Trail, Roller Team and many more.
Here's a bit more info about the Trigano buyout:
http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/news/trigano-group-buys-sea
To my knowledge, SEA never owned Adria - the latter is a Slovenian company and has been so for some 50 years now.
We tested a few models down the years and found them to be basic but good motorhomes. The only one review I can find here on the website was about a mobility-special model, but it'll give you a bit more info about SEA:
http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/review/motorhome/2006-sea-cpt

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi Jessica, welcome!
We try to keep it "nice!"
Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, and your motorhoming experience (or ambitions)?

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, does anybody know how to obtain parts for a SEA motorhome? We have been hit at the back corner and have a very badly damaged rear panel. Any help would be appreciated.

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sharky, I hope you don't mind me emailing you but I have exactly the same problem as you posted above. Did you manage to locate a supplier for SEA Miller Body Parts? I am trying to locate the plastic section which goes behind the passenger door & before the gas flap.
I'd really appreciate your help with this.
Best wishes,
Rich

TRENDING THREADS