Seasonal pitch September to March

Apr 22, 2005
Visit site
I know the season has just started but I am looking for a pitch from September to March.

I want to park up at the end of the season and still be able to use my van over the winter months, so it will have to be an open all year site.

I would prefer Northumberland or Yorkshire coast do they exsist?

Thanks

Ian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try the caravan site at Wild Rose Caravan Park, Appleby in Westmorland it is very central for all the northern counties and is open all the year.

The entertainment facilities will be much reduced in the winter

Regards

May 3, 2005
Visit site
wild rose is a wonderful site, stayed there, a crowd of us. it is local( as such) to many interesting places ie; lake district is within a days travelling, harrogate, and the lovely places in between......enjoy 5***** barb

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Have a look at South Meadows Caravan Park at Belford, Northumberland. Just off the A1, 15 miles north of Alnwick, 15 miles south of Berwick. Lots to see if new to the area. The site is 5 miles inland. It is well worth a look at their website: www.southmeadows.co.uk where you can find details of their seasonal pitches.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Please can anyine help, i am looking for caravan hire in the West Midlands, my son has a family camp weekend with the beavers and we we need a very modern 5 berth+

Please help!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts