Seasonal Pitches in Norfolk

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Please help!!

Just in process of buying our first caravan. I am looking for a nice site with usual amenties for children and dog with a seasonal pitch (winter storage is a plus) could anyone recommend a friendly site in Norfolk within easy reach of the seaside.

Would also consider The New Forest if site was right.

Thanks

Kelly

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Le Croc

Thanks for your reply, i had looked at Forest Park but a review said it was a big noisy park would you agree?

Have also got Seasonal pitch price from Mill Farm, Carlton Meres and Deers Glade have you been to any of these?

Would appreciate your help.

Kelly

Apr 11, 2007
Visit site
Hi Le Croc

Thanks for your reply, i had looked at Forest Park but a review said it was a big noisy park would you agree?

Have also got Seasonal pitch price from Mill Farm, Carlton Meres and Deers Glade have you been to any of these?

Would appreciate your help.

Kelly
I've not had a seasonal pitch but I have stayed at Deers Glade and rate it as one of my favourite sites!

There is dog walks in the woods, a dog exercise field, excellent fishing, plenty of room on your pitch, dog kennelling facilities and the location is excellent!

I hope to be back there very soon

G

Cant help with the others Kelly, when the kids were 6 through to 14 when ever in Norfolk stayed at Forest park, woods for dog walks, close to sea, loads for kids to do on site, its not like your Haven sites and not like CC sites...somewhere in between.

TRENDING THREADS