second hand caravan dealers in scotland

RJC

Jul 6, 2005
Visit site
I have only bought a new caravan from them but I have found Duncans of Wishaw to be an excellent dealer.

I would imagine from dealing with them that they would be good for second hand caravans as well.

Cheers

RichardC

May 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi Stan,

I have bought four second hand caravans from Knowepark Caravans and would recommend this company without hesitation. Duncans of Wishaw are also excellent but Knowepark has the bigger selection.

Rob S.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Knowepark every time first class service & great selection . Ive had three vans from them all first class. Check out dealer specials great value for money.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Knowepark at Livingston certainly has a good selection, I have not dealt with them other than for accesories so don't know what they are like to deal with.Found them helpful enough anytime I have been there.

About to buy my 4th van from Duncans of Wishaw. Have always found them excellent to deal with. I have never experienced any after sales problems with them, quite the opposite. Not as good a selection of used vans as Knowepark though.

Jul 22, 2005
Visit site
Duncans of Wishaw wouldnt be my first choice either, when i was looking for a van (Bailey Pageant or Coachman Highlander)i visited Wishaw and found them to be helpful until you start asking questions eg what if something isnt up to scratch i was told that given i was 'only' spending 13,000 you basically get what you pay for!!! in the end on friday we collected our new coachman from the nice people at Crossburn Caravans in Peebles. However i am sure that ever forum member will have good and bad experiences with dealers - it could be just down to luck! Stan take your time and shop about. Good Luck

Yvonne

PS 13,000 is a small fortune to me!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts