Secure storage in Kent(Maidstone Area)

Aug 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi I have hit my first obstacle in buying my first caravan.

Thought this bit would be easy.

All the coSSA sites are full.

Does anybody know of a secure storage site around the Maidstone area in Kent?

Nov 29, 2007
Visit site
It's worth putting your name on the waiting list at Lindridge Lane, Staplehurst. I only had to wait 2 weeks for a space but that was 4 years ago. Don't know how long the current wait is.

Nov 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi Melvyn, if you're still looking there is a storage place opposite the North Pole pub. It's not CaSSOA as it has not been going long. I believe it will be eventually if it takes off. I do know the owner lives on site and is an ex policeman. I'll try to get the address tomorrow and let you know.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
I know the fun you mean. There was a reasonably large site in Gravesend that closed down just over a year ago. I think that has put a bit of presure locally. I store in Essex nr. Basildon. I work in Essex, so it is not that inconvenient.

I hear there is also storage at the campsite nr. Bluebell hill (not sure of the name).

Good luck.

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I think Medway Marina is up for sale. We used South Lodge farm near wateringbury, was fine in dry weather, but we got bogged down a couple of times as it is just grass. We now store in Essex, and as we tend to go north on trips, it suits us. Also saves on fuel.It is worth checking the Cl's locally, I think one in Hadlow stores some vans.

Lynne

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts