Security for TV

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Another daft question by me, sorry.

I brought one of them £100 TVs from Asda some time back and on the first trip out it was dark screen and black ghosting, we said it must be the reception in north Devon.

So off we trundle to south Devon and the TV was no better.

Went to Currys and got a Logic TV with free view and a wall stand, tried the TV out and perfect, over 100 stations but good picture.

Go home and fixed the swivel wall stand to the side of the wardrobe in the van with metal back plait.

Now the question, I don't wont to be unscrewing the TV every time I come home so was going to Aroldite the screw heads to slow down theft, now I know this is not full prof but what else can I do, my van is parked on my drive and has a security door lock.

Any tips as to what others do would help.

Reg and Pat

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Reg,

Are you going to be leaving the tv mounted all to the bracket all the time ?

There are some quick release mounts that you can buy, it makes it a lot easier to put the tv on the mount & remove it for transporting.....

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Its a bit of a pain but we remove ours from the bracket each time we park up at home. Don't like the idea of leaving the TV in the caravan whilst its parked up on the driveway despite the security measures we have in place.

I'm thinking of buying one of those quick release mounts as it does look a lot easier than having to unscrew the bracket.

Sarah647

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts