Sedona mpg ??

Jul 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

Trust you have all had an enjoyable Christmas?

Can anyone out there give me an indication as to the mpg figures they acheive from the Sedona Auto (Solo and Towing ) if possible.

I have already checked the prvious forums but as yet this one remains unanswered and also if all tou Sedona owners have any negative or positive things to say about the KIa.

Cheers

Tom

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Tom

ive had my 03 2.9 sedona (manual) just over a year still going well and had no troubles with it whatsoever , its a great towcar with bags of grunt and torque im getting 29mpg towing and 34 solo but it is a manual gearbox

try Kia-forums.com for your answers

Oct 5, 2005
Visit site
HiTom,

We bought our 2.9 03 reg Sedona in Feb last year. Would agree with Dave on the MPG figures. Tows our Bailey Ranger with no problems at all. The difference in pulling power compared to our old car (Mazda Tribute 2 litre petrol) is really noticeable. We have had no problems with the car at all and would definately recommend. Only problem is my wife wont take it in the Multi Storey Car Park!!

Martin

Oct 5, 2005
Visit site
HiTom,

We bought our 2.9 03 reg Sedona in Feb last year. Would agree with Dave on the MPG figures. Tows our Bailey Ranger with no problems at all. The difference in pulling power compared to our old car (Mazda Tribute 2 litre petrol) is really noticeable. We have had no problems with the car at all and would definately recommend. Only problem is my wife wont take it in the Multi Storey Car Park!!

Martin

Oct 5, 2005
Visit site
HiTom,

Martin
Oops. A bit trigger happy with the submit key. Martin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts