Seen better days

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
AC1-EF806-F754-412-C-BA24-5-F91-C212-B5-E5.jpg

Once someone’s pride and joy. Still,on my storage site and paid up. A great shame.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Unbelievable . Could become a good starter van for someone that but where we were which stored over 5 or 600 vans we too noticed quite a few perishing on the back rows obviously still paid up though ! Nothing a bit of hot water and Autoglym to bring back the whiteness , and probably in this case a lot of elbow grease :p

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I think the owners lost interest . Rather than sell,on they keep paying the rental! I suspect they haven’t been to the site for years. Also unless you do a Sir Baldrick[/colour, the disposal costs can be very high.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Buckman said:
They could be very ill with other things on their mind or the caravan is being disputed for some reason.
This is actually my friends farm. This Elddis has been in situ over ten years. Quite right it could be illness. The owner pays the rental every year.

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Buckman said:
They could be very ill with other things on their mind or the caravan is being disputed for some reason.
This is actually my friends farm. This Elddis has been in situ over ten years. Quite right it could be illness. The owner pays the rental every year.

The Elddis Explore next to it looks like its been sat for some time too!

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I keep my van in a horseshoe kinda shape along with about 25 vans and a few more dotted about in an ajacent field and there is one or two there which look like they are past their sell-by date and bushes going up the side so obviously haven't been moved in years either , still paying their £25o year fees !

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
We have several van in the same condition in our compound they have not moved for years, but also there is a young chap with a brand new Swift Challenger behind me and three months ago he was struggling to hook up and he just look lost I stuck my nose and he was coupled up ok and off he went, he's not been back since ,I think there will be a Challenger for sale shortly.

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Odd that the wheeltrims appear to be nice n shiny white - it’s a sizeable caravan however with a little effort I’m sure that it would scrub up nicely

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I did speak to one of the owners of the last storage site we used some years back. They said that there were a number of caravans on their site that were in that sort of condition and never moved. Their attitude was that as long as they paid the fees they went along with it.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
We were camping on a site where they also store vans and boats. Owner told me about a owner of a boat who had it stored for years but rarely went out. He then said the guy came in one day and found the boat had gone, the site guy did not know when it went. I did ask whether the site had safe protection but was told it is too dear or words to that effect.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts