selling Bailey senator oklahoma

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hello all, we are getting very dispondant, we have been trying to sell our 2 year old senator oklahoma for 3 months, we have listed it on 'caravan finder', also, 'rv sales', but have had no response, the van is the cheapest on the web, so its not the price, it has all the accessories and a cover! it is immaculate inside and out, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks, Andrew.

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Andrew ; just a thought. found my Bailey Senator on eBay; not that we bidded on eBay but it at least brought buyer and seller together. It can't hurt and costs nothing to advertise. If you make a transaction then EBay'll claw back some charges but just posting with a minimum reserve price will ascertain the market interest. All the best!

John

Jun 6, 2005
Visit site
Hello Andrew

Have you sold your van yet, or are you still trying to sell. We were looking at new Oklahoma's at the weekend, and almost put a deposit down, but we thought we would look for a 2nd hand one for a better deal.

Am I right in saying you have the fixed bed at the one end.

Look forward to hearing from you

Tracy

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hello Andrew

Have you sold your van yet, or are you still trying to sell. We were looking at new Oklahoma's at the weekend, and almost put a deposit down, but we thought we would look for a 2nd hand one for a better deal.

Tracy
Hello tracy, yes it is the fixed bed model, it is in showroom condition, with winter cover, and many extras, full service history etc etc, if you would like a chat drop us a line or call, asykes@aol.com or tel:0116 2697388 best wishes, andrew.

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi tracy, our caravan is the fixed bed model, it is in showroom condition, with fsh, winter cover, etc etc, please get in touch if you would like any more information, e-mail, asykes514@aol.com tel:0116 2697388 look forward to hearing from you, Andrew.

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hello Andrew

Tracy
Hi tracy, i gave you the wrong e-mail address it is asykes514@aol.com, hope to talk to you soon, Andrew.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts