Selling my caravan

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Phone up the camping and caravaning club ask them for a qoute for insurane tell them the details of your van and ask them what it is worth then decline the insurane quote. A little sneaky but it saves you having to pay for the information.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
That would work but the price you would be given would tend to be more of a dealer retail price which would be higher than a private sale price. Have a look on sites such as ebay or adtrader or autotrader to get an idea what other caravans the same as yours are selling for.

Jun 14, 2005
Visit site
Phone up the camping and caravaning club ask them for a qoute for insurane tell them the details of your van and ask them what it is worth then decline the insurane quote. A little sneaky but it saves you having to pay for the information.
Thanks for your tip Paul. Hadn't thought of that.

Jun 14, 2005
Visit site
That would work but the price you would be given would tend to be more of a dealer retail price which would be higher than a private sale price. Have a look on sites such as ebay or adtrader or autotrader to get an idea what other caravans the same as yours are selling for.
Tried Ebay and other sights but as my caravan is 1994 haven't found any similar

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Christine

When I was looking for my van I spent alot of time in the autotrader on internet, people can type in postcode and get a list of vans in their area,am sure you'd get alot of interest specially at this time of year!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts