Senator Indiana under-seat lockers danger

Apr 24, 2006
Visit site
Hi all, we have a new Senator Indiana and we want to warn other users of the danger of trapping the end of your fingers / pinching when opening the floor lockers under the seating area.

Due to the handles and the stiffness you tend to pull quite hard and the tip of your fingers can get trapped between the lip of the support for the pull out bed... I do not have long fingers but it happened twice the last time we used it.

Tried to inform Bailey web site but no facility there, so come on either lower the handle ( which will make it more difficult to open ) or change the type used is the only solution.....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Maureen,

I have left a note in Chit Chat regarding us both having the same name which will cause confusion

I'm the one from Scotland and need ideas from you.

On the Bailey web-site there is a phone number and E-mail address and I have always found them to give a quick response to any queries.( Sometimes not always what you want to hear,but an answer nevertheless.)

helpline@bailey-caravans.co.uk

May 2, 2006
Visit site
Maureen,

I have left a note in Chit Chat regarding us both having the same name which will cause confusion

I'm the one from Scotland and need ideas from you.

On the Bailey web-site there is a phone number and E-mail address and I have always found them to give a quick response to any queries.( Sometimes not always what you want to hear,but an answer nevertheless.)

helpline@bailey-caravans.co.uk
Never had any problems with mine yet

TRENDING THREADS