Senic Plus or Panorama XL

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
I ahve been looking at these 2 brands for ages and cannot decide which one to buy. Although the senic is more expensive, the panorama is larger. Quality seems to be the same, shape is the same.

Please help!!!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
hi robert,have just bought panorama xl and put it up to try,because of work i had to leave up during the recent high winds and very heavy rain. it remained standing with not a drop of water inside.it only takes 10-15 mins to erect and the material/build quality seem very high, money well spent!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Robert,

Used our scenic plus twice now with no problems.

Really pleased with how easy it is to put up and take down.

Lots of space and withstood a torential downpour and thunderstorm last weekend with no leakages.

Not seen the Panorama so cannot comment.

Cheers

Andy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I had read of all the problems with getting hold of a scenic awning but looked online & found one. Try http://www.norwich-camping.co.uk/ and go to their porch awning section. I ordered a scenic plus (

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
We've recently bought a Scenic porch awning - used it for the first time last bank holiday - really pleased with it. Easy to put up, handy options with the windows and a really useful space.

Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
hi robert,have just bought panorama xl and put it up to try,because of work i had to leave up during the recent high winds and very heavy rain. it remained standing with not a drop of water inside.it only takes 10-15 mins to erect and the material/build quality seem very high, money well spent!
How long have you had your awning - do you have any instructions you could email me (blgodfrey@whsmithnet.co.uk)

Brought ours of ebay for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts