Visit site
Hi folks has any one got their issue of septembers practical

caravan yet.I normaly get mine about a week before it goes on

sale in the shops but i have been shopping tonight and seen a

new one on the shelves.

Regerds Mark

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Got mine I think Saturday,has anyone noticed that of late there are more references to comments made on the forum and indeed a lot of letters are those previously posted on here.

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Mine has just arrived today, only got last months last week, after a couple of phone call's to PC subs they sent me a rather tatty & worn office copy. mmmmmm! is this the sign of things to come.

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
I got my copy yesterday. Usually it arrives on the Friday prior to gonig in the shops...most probably late due to the postal strike last week!

Aug 22, 2005
Visit site
Didn't get my August copy either - e-mailed practical.caravan@haymarket.com - with me details and they quickly responded, and have assured me a copy is in the post.

I also note that the attachement to the e-mail clearly showed that other people have not received their copies either. Got September's last week though.

JSD

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I purchased September Practical Caravan in a supermarket today -why on earth is it out so early? Does that mean later in the year we go for several weeks with no new magazine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts