Sequoia Park, France

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
A very friendly and clean site site,entertainment good.

Need to q early before the pool opens at 10 in order to get a sunbed as lots of towels get put on them very early.

The weather wasnt kind to us when we were there and when the weather is poor everyone in the area goes out!

Had some solar lights and a chair stolen but i suppose thats the norm on big sites.

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
We have been twice to this site and it is one of ours and kids favourite. Saying that, we go during and just after Whit holidays so do not expect it is anywhere near as busy as it would be late July / august. This Whitsun was not as busy as in 2006 and may be an effect of the credit crunch. Pitches are all of a good size and they advertise these to be min 140 sq m. Pool complex is great and has something for everyone. Larger pools were cold at start of our hols but the site had not long opened. They did warm up half way through. There is a well stocked Vival supermarket on site and an Intermarche just up the road at Marennes. I understand the best beaches are on the Cote Sauvage - up to Marennes, turn left, go over the river and turn right at the island. The only problem we had in 2006 was the location of the water points which are few and far between however they now seem to have put in more water points and more Grande Comfort pitches with water elec & drainage on the pitch. Good bar, restaurant and takeaway. Certainly worth a visit.

Sep 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

We were there 2 years ago and think it is a lovely site.Will go back at some stage i`m sure.No ants from what i can remember and the pools were a bit on the cold side,but you soon get used to the shock!Our serviced super pitch was "HUGE"(nearly tennis court size!).Only hassle was 2 english lads with fire crackers at midnight...soon pointed out the error of their ways!!Only thing we missed was not being able to walk from site to villages/towns, a little remote,but that`s the nature of a chateau,i suppose.

Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi, stayed at this site a couple of years ago; in my opinion there were no real problems, but not outstanding.

The highlight for me was a visit to the nearby model railway museum, where we had to locate the old gentleman who was in charge (at his home nearby,) before being treated to a conducted tour; his enthusiasm had to be observed to be believed - a not to be missed experience I assure you!

Enjoy your holidays

Trevor M

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts