Service above and beyond the call of duty!

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Can I say what an excellent experience we had when our 'just out of warranty' microwave developed a fault. Darren, in the Service Department at Moorland Leisure, Stoke-on-Trent, went out of his way to get a satisfactory outcome for us. Swift were not very forthcoming in assisting - only communicating via e-mail and advising that we could pay £50 for the repair to the 'used a dozen times' microwave, or pay £150 for a new one! Darren sought further advice and eventually managed to get us a brand new microwave at no cost to us! Thanks Darren - you're a star!!!

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Julie, nobody seems to pick up on the positive's from dealers, l to have had good service this week from mine, l am sure if you had bad experience you would have had 6 or 7 replies by now.

NigelH

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
It's good to hear of an employee at a dealers who has made a special effort and obtained a good result for his customer and it's great that Julie has taken the trouble to highlight the fact that Moorland Leisure in Stoke appear to value their customers.

I can't help wondering if it would have been cheaper and quicker to reimburse Julie the price of a low wattage microwave from a supermarket or Argos and spend 30 minutes at the dealers fitting it into it's cabinet. The shop bought microwave would then have been guaranteed for 12 months but at no cost to the dealer or caravan manufacturer.

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Hi

I've just had a similar good experience with a supplier, namely NR Awnings.

I ordered an awning on-line mid-day on Monday and it arrived Wednesday morning. Well done NR !

Regards

John M

TRENDING THREADS