Seton Sands, Haven Site Scotland

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
David,we were there a couple of years ago.Toilet block was digusting,pitches are next to the roadside,although this does give you instant access to the small beach across the way.Do'nt know if the toulets have been upgraded or even cleaned since we were there!.Have you thought about the caravan clubs Yellowcraigs site.It is an excellent park for children as it has a large play area and is also just a two minute walk from the beach.Hope this helps.

Joe

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Joe and David. Last year I was there and a the toilet blocks had been completely redone, but Seton sands seems to have the same problems as every other Haven park I've been to. Namely that the touring pitches are akin to an overgrown field with little to no drainage and, as you say, no one ever seems to clean anything.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Joe and David. Last year I was there and a the toilet blocks had been completely redone, but Seton sands seems to have the same problems as every other Haven park I've been to. Namely that the touring pitches are akin to an overgrown field with little to no drainage and, as you say, no one ever seems to clean anything.
Hi

Haven't been to Seton Sands but I swore (literally) never to go on a Haven site after a long weekend at Blue Dolphin (Filey). Dirty, cramped, very noisy difficult to locate pitch, staffed by "wardens" who couldn't care less and very, very expensive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts