Sexy and gorgeous?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Remember Steve Wright from Radio One? Think he does Radio Two now, but I'm far too young to listen to that. Well imagine a fatter Steve, and your getting close. Just glad my son isn't coming along, for some reason the girls wont leave him alone (jealous, you bet!). Gaye, my better half is shorter, sturdier (in a PC world), bubbly and with a fine rack.
Roy - I'd hang on to it, you never know when you might need it.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Remember Steve Wright from Radio One? Think he does Radio Two now, but I'm far too young to listen to that. Well imagine a fatter Steve, and your getting close. Just glad my son isn't coming along, for some reason the girls wont leave him alone (jealous, you bet!). Gaye, my better half is shorter, sturdier (in a PC world), bubbly and with a fine rack.
I think we better save he rest for the "Meet" Roy. Throw them all into a pot and if one of us needs one, we can help ourselves. Think roundabout 40 should get us throught the weekend...

May 4, 2005
Visit site
6 feet tall, 14 1/2 stone ,(greying)brown hair, green eyes,fairly tanned (Italian blood ) and have on more than one occasion been compared to Dirty Den (nothing to do with webcams you understand) Brian (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

I'm glad you've gone first.

I'm 5ft 6, dark hair, blue eyes, have to wear glasses now. Irish tinker descent and proud of it. Sadly, I'm not slim. On a positive point, I've still got all my own teeth.

Lisa
So have I - I keep them in a box

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
5'11' - a bit podgy with grey hair - cut short as nothing looks more ridiculous than long hair on a "grey hair"

Wife is 5'6. tall slim with brown hair. Often refuses to walk with me as after tinkering with an engine on my days off I smell of EP90 (lovely stuff!) and need a shower (not for the whiff element but for the greasy dirt) Boys and their toys!!

So more often than not accompanied by my two dogs, and elderly GSDX (a real gent) and a Chesapeake Bay Retriever (a complete nutter) which for those who do not know them have a look at www.cbrs4me.com

TRENDING THREADS