She didnt see this one coming.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I took madam down to the caravan accessory shop today ostensibly to buy some blue loo juice and a new cadac pipe. What I really wanted was an air awning. And i got away with it too. :)

On a more serious note I was extremely surprised to find that Kampa dont appear to supply a wheel arch draught cover, you have to buy it as an optional extra. The logic defies me, why provide a draught skirt and not the flap?

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Outwell don't supply the wheel arch cover either, i guess its a way to get people to part with more hard earned cash. :p Having recently purchased a Carri Chef 2 i see that Cadac do something similar. If you want all the accessories or even just a 2nd hose and regulator to use at home you can spend quite a bit more cash.
Well played on getting the new Awning though!

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
It's the other way round for us she took me down to the shop to get a new fan for the awning and signed up for our new van , i didn't complain !! :huh:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
It's the other way round for us she took me down to the shop to get a new fan for the awning and signed up for our new van , i didn't complain !! :huh:

Craig, SWMBO, done the similar thing, Went to get a new 13 Pin socket for a mates car and ended up with a new caravan, but the boss ended up paying for it from her bank, Never seen her so pale.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
And on rhe subject of wheel arch covers, I have given up tried three different types, just put an outside Quest Traveller , boot and bottle holder over the area.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Ive been hit twice now with unplanned caravan purchase. One a van was in for service and we spotted a new ABI (after they had gone bust) and the salesman gave us a very good deal. Then when Bailey bought out the Series 5 Pageants we went along to a dealer just to look at them with a view to possibly buying one when they started to come onto the second hand market. Again very good deal and new caravan ordered. So when my wife suggested going to the caravan and motorhome show at Bath this weekend I offered the counter suggestion to go and choose the wallpaper and paint for the hall/stairs/landing which I am slowly redecorating. Then when she's in Spain I can finish the job without further distractions from the three generational female arms of the family.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive
We thought about going to the Bath show but cannot find any details of what will be there, e mailed the organisers 3 days ago, asking for details, no reply, so will not be going

May 7, 2012
Visit site
That is the sort of underhand dealings played on me.when she takes me to the shops to buy a few pairs of tights and gets three new outfits. With the caravan I am safe from being talked into another as no current model has our layout or one we would prefer to our Quasar.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts