Shelf Trim

Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
I'm adding a couple of shelves to the overhead lockers in my Coachman. I wonder if anyone can tell me what the shaped edging trim is called?
I've searched online and the nearest I can find is called the "Hockey Stick" profile but, I can't find anything with the exact same profile as that fixed to the shelves in my caravan.
I do understand that I may have to accept that it's a profile made exclusively for Coachman but, I just thought I'd ask in case someone had managed to find what I'm looking for.
Thanks.IMG_6694.jpgIMG_6695.jpgIMG_6696.jpg

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Paullus, I have been thinking of doing similar to the shelf's at the back of our 560 Coachman, I did find some edging in Homebase in the wood strip area.

Reactions: Paullus1959
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have used a U shaped edging strip in our Swift, available in a selection of wood effects from e bay, either need the shelf to be the thickness of the trim or edge the shelf with wood first to the thickness of the trim which I think is 10mm

Reactions: Paullus1959
Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Using your term ‘hockey stick moulding’ I was able to find several sellers in either pine or ‘veneer’ finishes. It also occurred to me that a suitably sized picture frame moulding chosen to match the woodwork of the van might suit although I guess this would have a square edge. The cheapest option is likely to apply stain to a standard pine moulding!

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
B&Q carry all sorts of moulding, I am sure I have seen something very similar.
Either that or find some moulding of the right size without the rebate in it, and a man with a router table.
Cutting the "rebate" into a solid moulding like that with a router would take seconds!,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts