shell reward points

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
hi,
does anyone collect these driver reward points from shell and how much are they worth?
i know you get a point a litre, just wondered if they were worth collecting?
nick

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
I suppose if you are using 500lts a week it's worth £2.50 a week
smiley-surprised.gif

Shell Drivers' Club rewards you with 1 point for every litre of Shell fuel you buy.*

You will also receive 1 point for every £1 you spend on selected Shell Helix products, 25 points for a Gold car wash service and 15 points for a Gold jet wash service.

To collect points, simply swipe your Shell Drivers' Club card when paying for your purchases at participating Shell Service Stations.

If you are a member of our Shell V-Power Club, you can find out more about the Shell V-Power Club here.

*Maximum 125 litres per transaction.

To choose your reward, all you have to do is login and select the reward of your choice in the personal details section. If you don't make a selection you will automatically be sent our Shell Fuel Vouchers.

Depending on the reward you choose, your points will be automatically redeemed at the end of the quarter once you've reached the appropriate number required. If you don't reach the required amount within any quarter, your points will be carried over to the next quarter.

Money Off Shell Fuel
500 points are worth £2.50 in vouchers, which can be used for money off when you purchase Shell fuel. Vouchers are sent automatically with your quarterly statement.

Waitrose
500 points are worth £2.50 in vouchers, which can be used against tempting food and drink at Waitrose. Vouchers are sent automatically with your quarterly statement. To find your nearest Waitrose store or learn more about Waitrose or myWaitrose please visit www.waitrose.com .

BA Executive Club
As a British Airways Executive Club Member, you can also collect Avios for flights, upgrades, car hire and hotels.
Your points will automatically be exchanged for Avios.

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
thanks sproket,
got to be said they are not really worth it compared to esso moto where you would get £7.50 back in cash for the same 500 litres...
nick

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi nick
I collect shell points at moment and have had around £120 pounds of diesel in 12 months but filling up a hgv its the least i would expect.you`re esso deal seems better though

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts