Shoe rack

Oct 27, 2022
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a decent shoe rack to put in the awning. Not looking for anything expensive (the cheaper the better), but needs to be something that folds away or at least dismantles easily so I can store it under the settee. Thank you!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Would one of those hanging shoe pocket things work?
Can’t recommend a particular one as we just chuck our shoes in a pile near the door.😲
Mel

Reactions: VickyM
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hahaha, yes we usually do the same but last holiday I decided enough was enough. Fed up of tripping over kid's crocs!
Just ordered a couple of these which I think will work well. https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/grejig-shoe-rack-grey-40329868/
If not, then I think you can get the hanging shoe pockets from Ikea too so could give them a go. Thanks!
Do you really think that the kids are going to put their shoes neatly on that rack? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: VickyM and Dustydog
Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
We have a collapsible wardrobe that came from one of the camping shops. It is material construction, around five feet high with a collapsible metal tube frame and contains about five shelves and a breathable mesh rear panel. It all packs into a briefcase size/style holdall.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
B&m stores have a ‘Spaceways’ with 3 shelves for £6 or a double with 2x4 shelves for £12 if you have a local store (can be seen on the website search ‘shoe racks) that are flat packed

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts