Apr 20, 2005
Visit site
hi folks would anybody be kind enough to tell me what mpg i

should get out of 1992 shogun 3litre auto when towing, are they

as thirsty as some people say.many thanks mark.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Mark,

I don't own one but a freind used to, I was astounded to hear thet he only got 16 - 18mpg solo. That always seems very poor to me.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
a few months ago on these forums Mike asked the question , what MPG does your car do solo and towing and it got a huge response, I'm sure the Shogun got a few mentions, do a search under MPG.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What a waste of the earths precious resources!
I agree. I think all caravanning should be banned. I cannot understand why people are so selfish as to tow a large white box behind them, some with twin axles and fitted beds. If people want to camp what is wrong with carrying a tent in the boot of the car ( small car of course).

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Daventura,

Although I agree with you, we're just a drop in the ocean when you compare us to the states.

I think we need to take back the colonies and re-train them.

Jan 20, 2008
Visit site
Save the earth's resources, sell the car and caravan and buy a push bike and a tent.
I suppose in the intrests of protecting the enviroment you just stay at home in your solar heating powered house,obviously you never take a holiday by flying as a aircraft does more damage to the enviroment then 100 cars and caravans.

Caravanning does help to regenerate the countryside a lot of moey is spent on sites and in local areas, once set up you would be surised how many caravaners leave the car and either cycle or walk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's something he does to all that he doesn't agree with mate. Don't take it personaly it usualy means you're right and he's run out of ideas.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I hardly think a comment about Hot air and time is personally abusive and does not compare at all with some of the comments levelled at me, but please feel free to interpret my comments as you see fit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts