Shouldn't laugh really but ......

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been browsing reviews for campsites in the Cotswolds. Below I have copied and pasted the last paragraph of a review for a campsite where the owner accepts dogs but doesn't like them and bans certain breeds. By reading through various reviews of the campsite left by other people, it appears he doesn't like children either.

-----------

As we were packing up I noticed him telling other campers as they were leaving that he hoped to see them again, but when I went to say goodbye and inform him that I had enjoyed my stay, he said, ok, goodbye, and closed the door. Very rude, if he doesn't like children then he should say so on the website. I will not return to this site, unless his wife divorces him and she keeps the house.

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Do you think he loves his job.

I am the opposite when doing h.f.s.c. it takes me twice as long as everyone else as I tend to talk a lot, so often told off by the gaffer :eek:(

Graham W.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We met a lovely old lady today. The detector the lads fitted last week had been actuating all night (faulty) and by the time we arrived to change it, she was slightly demented!!

She offered us tea and cake though.

Lisa

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lisa,

You might have seen this before but in France this year my gas attack alarm activated at about 0230hr, I grabbed my base ball bat & waited by the door, after a short while I realised that it was the smoke alarm going off (one of the new type with the 10 year batts that I was testing honest) would it silence, would it eck. You would have laughed if you could have seen me & Jan trying to muffle it & unscrew it at the same time. Any way I exchanged it at the suppliers (stn) when we got back, this one seems ok.

Cricky just seen the time have to go & shave soon & say hallo to DENNIS at 1800hrs.

The bosses here have got rid of the horrizontal resting platforms here & spent nearly

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Our resting places are due to be removed soon.

We've got Scanias complete with six cameras on each vehicle (not on the run yet though).

LIsa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes Lisa,s Station has the Scania,s but cant use them yet because some stupid electrician has not been round to wire the battery chargers up yet!! I Wonder

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Looks like we have got our own little section on here.

Looks like we could have a dispute on down here. S.o & Ff just lost their appeal against sacking for playing a harmless prank on a proby. Case going to industrial tribunal. The proby laughed it off but a 3rd party heard about it & reported it, so watch your backs.

Graham W.

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Had the same problem in Essex FB a few years back with a black guy, he took some stick we all laughed it off, so did he as he was like that.

Some rodent heard it and reported it. The accused was asked to resign but the black guy insisted that it was dropped, which it was.

It was a close shave.

Be carefull, you cant laugh now, its not PC

Edd

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts