Shower head holder

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
I believe we have the more or less universal shower head holder where you loosen one end by unscrewing it to set the height of the shower and the other end holds the shower head. The end that holds the shower head has become very loose and I can see a Phillips screw in the centre but turning this seems to have now effect and it is still very loose and wobbly. Am I missing something obvious ? This is a new van so don't want to damage anything before referring to the dealer, but if it is just a simple task to tighten it can do it myself. Many thanks

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Sorry I have taken so long to respond but been away in the van. Right will try and post a photo now.
DSC04071_zps212kjxqv.jpg

Please ignore the cable ties as we used this to hold the shower head in place. If this photo works I'll post a close up of the broken part but you can see it in this photo. The part where the shower head drops into is all loose and will not hold the shower head in place.
DSC04069_zpsrpn2mo2r.jpg

The screw doesn't tighen or move

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Pinto said:
Can anyone help on this one please ?

Looks like the screw is too long and it has bottomed out, therefore it won't tighten any more. .... the screw needs removing to help you pinpoint the problem.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts