Shower Room

Aug 12, 2005
Visit site
Sorry me again, I'm new to caravaning so I'm sure there will be plenty more questions to ask. The new caravan we bought was a 1997 Sterling 520RT Europa, it has a separate shower cubicle with a perspex shower door. The previous owner says it's ok to shower without a shower curtain as it is designed as a wet room. No curtain was fitted when manufactured so is this true? I'm just concerned about the dreaded damp but if it is ok it will save money and hassle of fitting curtain tracking and curtain, any suggestions. Thanks again.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If its a solid door then it's fine.

Used to have a 1996 Abbey GTS Vogue416 with the same type of door and the water never seeped out of there. Shame the weather came in from the silly metal strip on the roof fastening the rear panel onto the back end of the van.

Aug 12, 2005
Visit site
If its a solid door then it's fine.

Used to have a 1996 Abbey GTS Vogue416 with the same type of door and the water never seeped out of there. Shame the weather came in from the silly metal strip on the roof fastening the rear panel onto the back end of the van.
Thanks for your reply, leaking from the door would obviously be a problem. I'm more concerned about the amount of water on the walls, even though all corners are sealed could the water penetrate the walls etc and cause an issue?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts