showers

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,this one is for my wife as i`m a bloke it doesnt apply to me she has a shower every morning at home or away but feels she`s the only one having a shower at 7 in morning can you please tell her she`s not alone in shower block and people dont think she`s weird for showering everyday.please help me as there is only so many times i can tell her thank you

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
We shower morning and before bed most days, def every day if the weather is hot with clammy nights. I wouldn't worry about what any thinks about our routine.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I shower every day, but don't get up at 7 when we are away. If she hangs around until about 9 we might meet.
mel

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
It's certainly not weird to shower every day! It might be considered unusual to be up and about at 7.00 in the morning when you're on holiday, but not weird. She might meet me one day if you ever go to France.
I like an early shower to wake me up and cool me down, then an early morning swim - and the another shower to rinse off the chlorine!

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
On holidays we are up and showered by 7am in time to take the dog for his first walk.
Did I tell you the first time away I went for a shower and forgot the towels, I popped my head round the door of the shower and spied J cloths in the sink, I nipped out naked and grabbed them all to dry my self.
Well it was an adult site.
Reg

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Hiya, it's not through choice to be up and about at 7am but we have 2 young children who have normally jumped on the bed by 6am, think she only goes every day to get half hour peace and quiet!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I like to have a shower at least once a week whether I need it or not
smiley-innocent.gif
....................................................Save water......shower with a friend...............
smiley-cool.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts