singe fixed bed caravans help please

May 4, 2009
Visit site
i have a coachman pastiche 530/4 fixed bed and am looking to change it for a singe fixed bed model one with 2 single beds at the rear ready made i know that fleetwood make 2 models ie colchester and the volanti both have single fixed beds in but is their any other makes out their so i can broarden my search any help whould be appreciated regards Barry

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Barry,

I have a 2007 Swift Conqueror 655. Washroom accross the back of the caravan and two single fixed beds. I think this layout was only made for two years. The storage in the caravan is excellent as it has two wardrobes, one single and one large double, the single is in the rear washroom.Good for 4 week plus tours.The storage under the fixed single beds is easy to get at. The layout suits us fine. The only problem we have had with the caravan was a new water heater element, replaced under warranty.I have seen 2 or 3 for sale in the past few months.

Hamer

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Geist do one. The XK 565 Xklusiv. We've got the AK495 and love it and would assume the xk565 is even better as it's the higher range.

May 3, 2010
Visit site
We have a swift conqueror 655 for sale if you are interested. It has fixed sprung single beds, a rear shower room and lots of goodies including a mover. We tried loads of layouts before we found this one and it is ideal for two and for leaving the beds

made up. The sliding doors mean you can shut the bedroom off from the living area. We bought a static caravan so have only used it once in the last couple of years, though it will be sad to see it go.....

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Agree with the others on here.

Hymers are top quality Geist are lovely but can be heavy for a lightweight and cheaper option Adrias are excellent .

I sold a 2009 5 berth Adria for

Jun 1, 2008
Visit site
Hi Barry,

We have a Fleetwwod Heritage 560 with two single beds on a single axle weighing 1500kgs (MPTLM) which we pull easily with a VW 2.0Tdi Touran. They are without doubt the best quality van on the market.

Look at the alternatives... A twin axle caravan requires a 4x4 to pull, we get 30mpg from the Touran whilst towing and 42mpg solo.

Lunar build quality is suspect to say the least, the Lunar beds are 2ft 6ins wide, ours are 3ft!! Also on the Lunar the shower door opens out! So when you've had your shower why not put water on the passageway carpet!

Hymers..reasonable build quality but ssooooo heavy and a very limited market for dealers foe servicing( Find your nearest dealer, I think ours is 120 miles away on Leicester)

Swift...A discontinued model with narrow beds and a tiny lounge.

Hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts