Single or twin axles

May 17, 2010
Visit site
although nothing posted presume that you want feed back on either - my other half prefers twin as he towes the caravan as he thinks that it is more stable whilst towing- consequently I dont tow any more as they are all 26ft - I have towed our non twins back in the 1980's. We are looking to replace our Bailey Olympus twin axle which is our 4th twin out of 6 vans. But we cannot agree on a
new van because of the weights and dont want another 4 x 4 tow car- have spend all bank holiday week end on looking up caravans/cars/tow weights and not got any where.. . the only thing we have agreed on it that we need a mover if we keep our twin as we cant push the van on our own anymore. Single vans much more manouverable.
Hope this helps

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi, thanks for comments, very helpful. sorry for the lack of post. I tried but for some reason it wouldn't let me. i was almost hitting the screen with frustration. :( lol. Thanks again and good luck in getting a van. :)

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi, thanks for comments, very helpful. sorry for the lack of post. I tried but for some reason it wouldn't let me. i was almost hitting the screen with frustration. :( lol. Thanks again and good luck in getting a van. :)

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts