single parent

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Janette - have a look in the Practical Caravan magazine, they generally publish a list of the majority of known clubs that exist. Alternatively try the main clubs such as CC and C&CC, I am sure they could help. Good luck and enjoy your caravanning.

Sep 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Janette - have a look in the Practical Caravan magazine, they generally publish a list of the majority of known clubs that exist. Alternatively try the main clubs such as CC and C&CC, I am sure they could help. Good luck and enjoy your caravanning.
thanks colin will do happy caravanning

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Janette

I have to praise you on getting out caravanning on your own,takes some bottle(of which I havent got yet!!)How do you find it towing on your own? I cant imagine towing and trying to find somewhere on my own,and having kids screaming "are we there yet". Good on you !!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Janette

I have to praise you on getting out caravanning on your own,takes some bottle(of which I havent got yet!!)How do you find it towing on your own? I cant imagine towing and trying to find somewhere on my own,and having kids screaming "are we there yet". Good on you !!!
I must once again agree with Tina in this instance - enjoy your independence whilst you can and go for it. It is now pleasantly surprising to see the number of females who are driving whilst towing. More power to you ladies and well done.

Sep 28, 2005
Visit site
I must once again agree with Tina in this instance - enjoy your independence whilst you can and go for it. It is now pleasantly surprising to see the number of females who are driving whilst towing. More power to you ladies and well done.
hi tina colin thanks for your good wishes i have a 17ft van and find towing no problem at all i love it and wont be stopping tina you must try it it really is easy i just bought the van dragged it home that was it hooked must admit first time on motor way i was a little scared but when you down the slip road there is no turning back so go on just do it

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
hi tina colin thanks for your good wishes i have a 17ft van and find towing no problem at all i love it and wont be stopping tina you must try it it really is easy i just bought the van dragged it home that was it hooked must admit first time on motor way i was a little scared but when you down the slip road there is no turning back so go on just do it
By heck you can't beat a Wigan lass. It is the same Janette isn't it???????

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts