Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
imy wife passed away 18 months ago and i am thinking about returning to caravaning with my 2dogs does anybody know of any clubs for singles or has any other ideas thanks

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jack,sorry to hear of your loss, but glad you are thinking of going back to caravanning. Have a look at this site, there is a guy trying to start a singles van "club" as such,may be of help,,,you will find the link in the forum,also,there are a number of people using the site in similar situations as yourself. Hope you find it of some use, and enjoy getting gback out with your dogs.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jack,

Jack welcome back to a brilliant hobby.Jack if you look at page132/3 in Practical caravan March issue you will find a list of clubs.Good Luck and enjoy the wonderful company in your caravan of your 2 faithful friends.Best Wishes Jim.

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
my sister met a group of campers called

"the good companions" they were all single and meet up a few times a year .

i dont know if they have a web sight or not. but the c&cc at blackmore malvern has a contact number for these.

i hope this helps. we have often met single campers in all sorts of units while camping. i hope this helps, good luck to you have fun.

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
jack i forgot to say have a look at "touring and tenting"

they are very helpful and friendly put a message on their. you will get instant replies.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Jack,my mum died a year ago and my dad wanted to give up his van (static) took a lot of persuading to get him to keep it but he's glad he did.I can highly recommend his site which has touring pitches, there are a number of solo vanners who visit all through the year its a great place for walking dogs,the site is called Riverside Caravan Park, Crickhowell, Powys tel: 01873 810397

Hello Jack. I am single and like you looking for a singles club so if you find one first let me know (and vice versa.)

I have recently joined the website 'UK campsite' which is free. They have 'meets/rallies' all over the country - although they are not solely for single people, I believe there are a mixture of families and singles, and you can chat on the message board and keep in touch with people. Good luck and happy caravanning, Donna

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts