site for 2005 with fishing

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi I'm struggling to find a site for a two week holiday summer 2005 for me and the wife and two children aged 11 and 9. We would like a site in wales with free freash water fishing lake or river, the site needs to have a play park, shop ect but we dont need evening entertainment. please help up to £20 a night.

Many thanks to all that reply

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi i dont know of any where in wales

but go a nice site in somerset www.northamfarm.co.uk great famliy site free fishing and good nice faclities beach across road from site and all there leisure faclities are of site just down the road where there is a leisure park with rides indoor pool markets and car boot they have ther own pub which does good food and as entertainment

but the site at night is quiet

another nice site with fishing coftontouring park nr dawlish devon

hope these help

if you dont mind a site with no faclities www.eastnorcastle.co.uk lovley site set in a huge parkland free fishing and good it is

I know I'm blowing my own trumpet here, but why not have a look at The Plassey Leisure Park - www.theplassey.co.uk

We have 5 fishing ponds (with lots of other award winning facilities), and last year we re-stocked with 600 tench. Fishing is also free (you must have a permit of course). How good it that?!

All the best,

John Brookshaw

Managing Director

The Plassey Leisure Park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have my van sited most of the year In Bryn Gloch situated in the heart of the snowdon mountain range. the site has a river which run directly along side. Residents can fish in this, last year there was plenty of trout for the taking.. The site is outstanding every thing is spotless and there is no obtrussive clue house in sight... Oh yes there are plenty od beaches and walkes close by and an excellent pub....

Web link www.bryngloch.co.uk

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
as much as i love wales you would be better to look else where. my son used to like fishing. the best sites we found for this were Yetherridge farm near tiverton. i don't know if they have a web site. then trevella near crantock cornwall,lovely site. just outside newquay. and cotswolds holbourne site near cirencester, again a very nice site a bit expensive in august but excellent site. all these sites are nice for youngsters with fishing play areas and swimming pools.hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts