Site in Cornwall

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just tried to book Carnon Downs for next August, while price has gone up which I get,the CAMC has removed the facility to book a preferred pitch so now it is in line with other CAMC sites,the reason we liked the site so much was the ability to choose which area of the site we stayed on. As a result we are considering looking for another site in Cornwall, so would welcome recommendations, we are loooking for a large hardstanding fully serviced pitch, with easy access to the site from the road,so no narrow lanes. Thank you in anticipation

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Carnon Wollas is, literally, just down the road. It's a small, adults only, site with fully serviced pitches. Only downside, from your requirements, is that access is via a smaller road, but it's not too bad. We stayed there last year and were very happy with it. Their website can be found here: https://carnonwollastouringpark.co.uk/

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Niall
We have seen the signs for Carnon Wollas and it looks good on the link you sent, how would you rate the toilets and showers, as Mrs W, has always liked the ones at Carnon Downs and will be hard to beat, but as CW is in same area it has a lot of appeal.

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi Niall
We have seen the signs for Carnon Wollas and it looks good on the link you sent, how would you rate the toilets and showers, as Mrs W, has always liked the ones at Carnon Downs and will be hard to beat, but as CW is in same area it has a lot of appeal.
Apologies, have only just seen this as I have not been online for a while. The short answer is that I can't rate the toilets and showers, as we use our onboard facilities. The majority of the reviews on TripAdvisor are positive (https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel..._Truro_District_Cornwall_England.html#REVIEWS) so I would be surprised if the facilities were below par.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Many thanks, you are right about all the reviews I have read,apart from one, where the blame is on the individual concerned not the site, thanks again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts