Site nr Brid or scarborough with pub near by

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi
Looking for a site in or near bridlington, scarborough or Filey for a couple of nights in oct. Would like one with a club house or public house within walking distance. Showers and toilet would be a bonus but not essential. Thanks for any replys.
Richard W

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The C&CC site at Scarborough has the toilets and other facilities and a decent pub doing carvery meals reached by a footpath from the site. Very easy access to Scarborough but it is North of there if you want to visit Bridlington. great site but huge which can delay booking in if you arrive in the peak time.
Only other site we have used that may work is Flower of May which is full facility site just South of Scarborough. We liked it but it was a long time ago.

Sep 19, 2007
Visit site
This site is on my `To DO` list. Not yet been myself yet but pass it on as it may suit you.

Honeypot Inn, Flamborough Road, Speeton, Filey, YO14 9TA Tel : 01723 891783
On B1229. Open 1 Mar – 31 Oct. ½ acre. Elec. In CC dir. £15 inc elec
Filey 5M. Bridlington 6M.
http://www.thehoneypotinn.co.uk/#

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello Richard.
I've just had a week on a site that could suit your requirement.
It is called "Crows Nest"

It has a very pleasant club house, a reasonable sized shop, a swimming pool and a brilliant Fish and chip shop. (All cooked fresh to order)
The toilet blocks are as good as any I have ever used. There are two tourer sections we were on the newest at the top of the site - lovely spacious level pitches all with hook up drain point and individual tap.

Easy road access to Filey Scarborough and Bridlington.

A pub just along the road that we didn't visit. But another one just off the Roundabout towards Cayton called the "OX Inn" that we did and the food was brilliant.

Our usual sites are CL or CS sites with an occasional club site so this site opened our eyes a bit to just how good so called Super Pitches can be.

However (there is always an However)
Nightly fees are £25 this is much more than we are used to paying but our Daughter was staying in a static on an adjoining site so it worked out really convenient.

You should find it ok using Google.

Best wishes Brian

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Try The Poplars in Sewerby (open until end Oct). The Martonian is about 5 min walk.
Also the council run site on south side Brid has a club house etc Not stayed there in a long time tho.
Theres the CC site just outside Sewerby. 20 min walk to pub but great sire tho v v popular to try and get on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts