Site with GOOD showers?!?

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi can anyone recommend a site that has good showers, we have been to 2 sites so far and been very disappointed with the showers! The 1st was greenacres farm park nr Chester. They offered nothing more than a dribble of not very warm water!

The 2nd was High Moor Farm near Harrogate - these weren't so bad, at least they were reasonably warm although still not much power behind them, my problem with this one (apart from having to pay 20p for the priviledge of using it) was the size of the changing area and the lack of hooks to hang things on, there was only 1 hook on the back of the door! Trying to get all your clothes and towel to stay on there was fun!

Am I expecting too much or can anyone recommend some sites (anywhere) that have decent shower facilites?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes do join the caravan club+ the caravan+camping club, the shower in both club are free you can have all the hot water you want we never use any other site but both club only, every club sites you go to you will get a nice clean Toilet+ Shower a piece of mind every time, hope this help! Trevor

May 8, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I am new to caravaning and i have joined the caravan club, we stopped at moerton in marsh for our first weekend away. The facilities there were excellent, they were cleaner than some 5 star hotels i have stopped in.

Join one of the main clubs it doesnt cost alot but its well worth it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I am new to caravaning and i have joined the caravan club, we stopped at moerton in marsh for our first weekend away. The facilities there were excellent, they were cleaner than some 5 star hotels i have stopped in.

Join one of the main clubs it doesnt cost alot but its well worth it.
Join the Caravan Club for less than the annual subscription to a magazine plus you get a monthly magazine!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Why not try a 5 star quality park called The Plassey at Wrexham, North Wales? We have free showers, with adjustable temperatures, all are power showers, so plenty of hot water!

Ok, so I am a little biased - its my park, but have a look at our website at www.theplassey.co.uk

Hope to see you soon,

John Brookshaw

Managing Director

The Plassey Leisure Park

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
Have just spent 4 days at the cc site at Knaresbourgh one word can describe the site, from the ever helpful wardens to the immaculate washrooms( yes their was gallons of hot water ) BRILLIANT. A small club is on site not licensed yet but the sunday lunch was tremendous value at

Thanks for all the replies, it seems the CC is the way to go :)
Hi all,

So why not try any of the 5 star quality Best Of British park members.....

all are set in spectacular scenery, lots of showers...and I strongly beleive even better than C & C club sites!

With over 45 different top quailty sites, you are spoilt for choice!

Visit the website at www.bob.org.uk

Happy caravanning !

John Brookshaw

Managing Director

The Plassey Leisure Park

www.theplassey.co.uk

Hi all,

How about looking at 5 star quality Best Of British parks.......

all are set in spectacular scenery, lots of showers...and I strongly believe even better than C & C club sites!

With over 45 different top quailty sites, you are spoilt for choice!

Visit the website at www.bob.org.uk

Happy caravanning !

John Brookshaw

Managing Director

The Plassey Leisure Park

www.theplassey.co.uk

An even bigger website that has THOUSANDS of independant park reviews by caravanners is www.ukcampsite.co.uk

There you can research your chosen park, read reviews, or simply chat to other people about any topic you like.

Hope all this info has been of help you!

All the best,

John Brookshaw

Apr 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi John,

I also recommend your park too as I had a lovely time when we stayed there. Your facilities are very good and the whole park is well organised. The only problem is that you are so popular, I can never get a pitch when my DH manages to get time off work!

Definately hope to come again soon!

Michelle :0)

Apr 18, 2005
Visit site
Steve / Ruth

We are members of the camping and caravan club and can recommend any of these as they are all of a similar standard but some are newer than others due to continued refurbuisment.

The best of british sites are also all good in particular Carnon Downs Caravan site near Truro in Cornwall. The combined showers/wash basin and toilet cubicles in the new block (2-3 years old now) are excellent. Have stayed on this site twice now and had a quick trip round the site last week as we were down in Newquey. The site has had further improvements with the conversion of more standard hook ups to all service pitches. However there are still a range of pitch types from basic grass pitch with no hook up to grass hook up pitches, to hard standing hook up pitches to all service. Not bad prices for the area either.

Alan

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Steve / Ruth

We are members of the camping and caravan club and can recommend any of these as they are all of a similar standard but some are newer than others due to continued refurbuisment.

The best of british sites are also all good in particular Carnon Downs Caravan site near Truro in Cornwall. The combined showers/wash basin and toilet cubicles in the new block (2-3 years old now) are excellent. Have stayed on this site twice now and had a quick trip round the site last week as we were down in Newquey. The site has had further improvements with the conversion of more standard hook ups to all service pitches. However there are still a range of pitch types from basic grass pitch with no hook up to grass hook up pitches, to hard standing hook up pitches to all service. Not bad prices for the area either.

Alan
Try Holgates Carvan Park in near Silverdale or Brighouse Bay in Kirkcudbright. Both are excellent.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts