Sites around Preststyn/Llandudno

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, could anyone please recommend camp sites somewhere around the Prestatyn to Llandudno area of Wales. We have two children to keep amused aged 9 and 7 and are looking to go in early May. Many thanks, Phil

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi my friends stayed on this site last year and is in a great location only 1 to 2 miles out side of Llandudno the toilet ansd showers where not up to much but where clean this site is in the ccc big sites book on page 121 but if not got this book the phone number is 01492 512903

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi if youn want a realley good site try conwy caravan and trailer park 5 minutes from llandudno 2 mile from walled town of conwy very clean and tidy site reasonable rates my grandchildren love going down to the harbour to catch crabs one of the best sites i have ever been to

Apr 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi

we have been recommended to conway touring park too., but have been advised to book onto the "green field" as it is much nearer to the facilities , toilets and play area.

Michelle

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

we have been recommended to conway touring park too., but have been advised to book onto the "green field" as it is much nearer to the facilities , toilets and play area.

Michelle
hi Michelle

all the fields have toilets and showers we normally try and get on the blue field which we find suits us as it is halfway between reception and the pub and shop if you do go there you must walk the wall and visit the mountain zoo at colwyn bay

ernie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts