SITES AROUND THE PWLLHELI AREA

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi there, Friends have bought a static caravan in Pwllheli and as they dont take tours on the site we are looking for a site near to them. Does anyone know if there are suitable sites please in the Pwllheli area.

Jun 28, 2005
Visit site
seems nobody goes this direction,ive put a couple of threads on for this area,but no reply,im going to go on a scouting mission early next year,so see what happens

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Erica,

I live not far from Portmeirion. There is an excellent camping and caravan club site at Llanystumdwy between Criccieth and Pwllheli.The site is just off the main road with an easy entrance. Further towards Pwllheli is a Haven Holiday Centre (used to be Butlins) but it is more expensive. There are some good C.L.s nearby.If you require a C.L. Just ask.

HAMER

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Hamer,

Do you know of any good cl.s must have hook up. Need to charge my electric wheelchair up. Thanks very much for your help everyone.

Our friends have their own family members with caravan,s on this site so it was the best for them. Just a pity they don,t take tourers.

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Erica,

There are two C.L.s I would recomend. Both are on page 463 of the Caravan Club book.

1. R.K. Slater-Mason, Swn Y Mor, Chwilog, Pwllheli. Telephone 01766 810121. This is a level grass site. The grass is like a lawn, short and well kept.Ideal for an electric wheelchair. There are electric hook ups but you would have to use your own facilities. A lovely site.

2. Mr I.W.Ransley, Tyddyn Bach, Llanystumdwy, Criccieth. Telephone 01766 523693/512157. This is a lovely site with electric hook ups and a W.C. However the field is sloping although the pitches are almost level.

Both would be ok for an electric wheelchair but due to the fact it is completely level i would choose the first one.

Hamer

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The 2nd site at Mr I.W.Ransley, Tyddyn Bach, Llanystumdwy, Criccieth. Telephone 01766 523693/512157. Is a nice site as was said it is sloping but the pitches are at the top and the bottom of the slope so they are level. We stayed there in June and would heartily recommend it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts