Sites in Lincolnshire

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good site in Lincolnshire. We would like a site with very good/clean facilities and also friendly. We enjoy sites with a few activities for our 15yr old son.

Any ideas please?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I would be interested in this subject also- We went to Lincoln of Friday for a day out and we were very very impressed with Lincoln enjoyed it even more than York! The history is great the shops good and it is very tidy and clean. I want to know of any good site near Lincoln so we can book for the Christmas Market in December ( the biggest in Europe apparently!)

Caroline

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No great thoughts on sites near Lincoln - we stay near Spalding as we visit family there so the site is convenient rather than one to be really recommended. Have been to the Christmas fare though and it really was not all that enjoyable. So crowded you could hardly see anything. That was four years ago so things may be better arranged this year.

Mike E

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you are in a club there are some fantastic CL's around Lincoln.

For main Sites Bainland is a favourite for many, great friendly place with swimming pool, tennis courts etc, lots to see around Inc. lincoln, Louth, Woodall Spa and the Coast. Lincolnshire was once known as Bomber County, The WWII Memorial Flight is not far away and a trip to East Kirkby Aviation Museum is a must. You can walk to the top of St James Spire in Louth(Capital of the Wolds) for a

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We found the C& C site at Woodhall Spa excellent, about 3 years ago. It took between 35 - 45 mins to Lincoln if I remember correctly.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We usually use Southview near Skegness have a lok at thier web site.

We have found the toilet facilities clean when we have visited although we haven't been peak periods.

www.southview-leisure.com

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts