Sites in Northamptonshire

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can anyone suggest any good sites in the Northamptonshire area.Usually tend to use Caravan Club sites but choice limited in this area. Regards Richard S

May 8, 2005
Visit site
we stayed at Billing aquadrome a few years back and was very disapointed with the quality of the site. It certainly wasn't CC site standards.

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi Richard

I'm from Northampton and have just looked in northampton Yellow Pages. Cogenhoe(pronounced cookno)Mill Caravan Site(01604 890579, Mill marina and caravan park Trapston(01832 732850, Overstone Lake caravan park (01604 645255), Riverview park cogenhoe 01604 891411. I dont know any of these sites so i cant comment. Give them a ring and ask for a broucher. avoid Billing aquadrome like the plague its dreadful.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stopped on Mill Marina site several years ago & it was quite peaceful by the river. Toilet facilities then were basic but acceptable.Not a particularly big site but then apart from Billing (agree you should avoid this one) we're not particularly spoilt for choice here in Northamptonshire.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I have a long let on Billing and quite frankly cannot say that it is as bad as it is being painted. The showers/loos are cleaned regularly and there are some hardstandings.

If it is a quiet CL you're looking for then there's 2 in the area that might suit. Webbs at Overstone and the one we stayed at Sandy Hill Farm @ Moulton. Has electric and a loo but no shower. Very enjoyable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts