Sites near Bilbao ferry port

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone tell me the name of a site near Bilbao Ferry Port please? The nearer the better as we have an early crossing. Thanks.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I moved your query to a more appropriate message board where hopefully you will receive more replies

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
You can park in the ferry port overnight, i've done it a few times now. Theres a toilet block and a cafe/bar that open in the evening and early in the morning. If you get there between 4.30 and 7.30 the day before the early crossing they do a check in and you can park in your designated lane - corners steadies down, fill up aquaroll with pipe from cold tap in toilet, fridge on gas, 12v system off leisure battery. My wife and I have a shower in the van, cook tea before bed for the night!
last year (end of August) we met some people we new from a campsite on the Costa Brava and we all sat outside drinking wine till late, it was a great atmosphere!

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
Yes - I'll second staying overnight at the port. I've done it a couple of times - arriving there at 4pm. By evening there's been 8 or 9 there with quite a party atmosphere developing. More recently my return has been from Santander where you are not allowed to stay overnight at the port. However Virgen del Mar is only nine miles away.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts