sites near Nottingham

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My son has just started back to Nottingham Trent Uni and I am looking for a site as close as possible to the city to stay cheaply for a few nights in October. I am not bothered asbout facilities.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi we go to nottingham to visit our son, we come up from plymouth, he lives not far uni, one only twenty mins or less away is Thornton holt they have a web site, we stayed there last year and it is nice and cheap and open all year round, or another one is at shardlow by the donnington park roundabout that is ok as well, but we notts in november again, thorntons holt is near stragglethorpe and the pierrepoint water sports place not far from uni we pass the uni on the way into notts, Good luck

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Archie, are you travelling by helicopter??? Callow top is miles away from Nottm, up in the Peak District-I have lived in Nottm all my life & live approx 10 miles away from the city & it takes about 15 mins from here when the traffic is ok. The sites at Shardlow and Thornton's Holt are near enough, as is Elvaston Castle CC site between Nottm and Derby. There's also Sharadoba at Sutton in Ashfield-havent been there bit it's in the PC top 100 sites. Please note traffic in Nottm is a bit disrupted at the mo because of alterations to the streets around the city centre. Parking is best at the Victoria and Broad Marsh centres, or you can use park & Ride at about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts