sites northern france

Nov 11, 2007
Visit site
hello all

i really want to try northern france next year but dont want to be to far from caen and normandy landings probably go via calais as well ive 2 kids one who likes carp fishing the other is 5 year old somewhere thats got a beach as well. any ideas please on a postcard to the usual address!!!!

May 18, 2007
Visit site
We have just come back from 2 weeks in Northern France.We stayed at Le Brevedent (Castels) near to Caen - a very good site outdoor pool,restaurant etc and we stayed at Anse De Brick in Cherbourg.This has an adjacent beach,outdoor pool and 3 kids play areas.We didn't have the best weather - cloudy but both sites we would recommend.As far as sightseeing I would ssay there is more to do around Caen with the Normandy beaches and obligatory zoo's !!

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Another one to consider is another Les Castels site: Le Chateau de Lez Eaux, near Granville in Normandy. Beach down the road plus onsite fishing, swimming pool, football pitch etc - plenty to keep the kids occupied and handy for the northern beaches & Bayeux as well.

Nov 11, 2007
Visit site
Another one to consider is another Les Castels site: Le Chateau de Lez Eaux, near Granville in Normandy. Beach down the road plus onsite fishing, swimming pool, football pitch etc - plenty to keep the kids occupied and handy for the northern beaches & Bayeux as well.
nice one

i have been looking at tose sites you mentioned i think i'd have to go dover calais as well as the prices for ferries are ridiculous any other route

cheers

tj1

Aug 23, 2008
Visit site
hi we came back from northern brittany aug 17th we went to dol de bretange the site was CHATEAU DES ORMES,sailed from portsmouth to cherbourgh saved ourselves about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts