Sites where you can take dogs into pubs

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Like some others,would sooner have my dog than noisey kids.

Excepting my Grandson ofcourse ahemmmm.Or should that be tongue in cheek!!!!!

Can't see the problem where food isn't served, but having said that, how many Pubs do you know that serve food outside and don't object to the presence of dogs. Any hygenists out there can shed a light?? Are we getting too clinical about things as well as,,,, don't go there

Brian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Paul I take strong objections to your personal comments regarding my attitude to dogs being in pubs/cafes/restaurants where food is being served. I have e-mailed the moderators to censure your remarks as I feel that they are very personal. I have made a general observation for which I am entitled to and have not cast personal comments about any contributer to this topic. It is people such as yourself which are upsetting contributers to this forum and thereby making them feel that they no longer wish to be part of it. This forum at one time was afriendly exchange of both helpful information and general humourous banter but now it is becoming more of a slanning match against individuals. I can assure you that with your attitude to a person who differs with your opinion I hope to God we never meet on site.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Paul, You were bang out of order, that was a personal attack on someone on this forum. No wonder with people like you with your insults people leave this forum, ok banter,yes, have a laugh yes, but yours was a personal attack. I second this thread to be monitered, or your remark deleted immediately. Liz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts