SITUATIONS VACANT

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
We would like to enrol some new moderators for the PCV website.

We are looking for: caravanning enthusiasts, regular long-term contributors to this forum, people who spend a lot of time online every day, and have the wisdom of Soloman and the patience of a saint!

The job is unpaid, challenging, often thankless, but vital for the fair and smooth running of debates, especially when they become heated.

If there are enough volunteers, we may even be able to assign each forum its own moderator(s).

If you are interested, please email me, giving your:

* username

* login email address

* full name

* home address and telephone number (which will be verified)

pcvforum@templenet.co.uk

G

No your not. You would be too busy under the stairs with the 'PC Maids', oops! Asst editors, or whatever they are called.

Anyway, if youse was Mod for Chitty Chat then nobody else would get a word in edgeways.

Apr 22, 2006
Visit site
Can I vote for these two as they seem to have a real understanding of smut and controversy.

Your Lordship if you get the job of pulling the jokes can you email before they get pulled.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
No problem x11, it's as good as done, all I will do is re-post them. I will pin them up on the noticeboards, one in the PC khazi and the other board behind the Forum bikeshed.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
You clowns are putting people off applying for the job. Who'd want to take charge of a bunch of mickey-takers like you!

Now, be serious, and pretend that everyone here is sensible, well-mannered, and totally PC.

May 25, 2008
Visit site
" You clowns " That sir is Libel, No way can these people be referred to as Clowns. Being a represenative of the trade union of clowns our members have asked me, to request you remove your post. You are bringing the honest occupation of a Clown down to a very low level, with your reference to thinking any of our members would apply for a position of moderator.

Yours Sir No 3 Clown ( The two referred to above have the positions of Clown 1 and Clown 2 )

G

Who's a clown? My name is not Gordon Brown you know.

The Mod defintely needs to be LB. Having been banned and expelled from virtually everywhere, he is fully aware of what can, and cannot be condoned. So nobody will pull the wool over his eyes, or stuff up his jumper.

May 25, 2008
Visit site
SL I was not refering to yourself as a clown. The 1 + 2 that sprang to mind come from the South one from the cider apple area, and the other from the shut down mining area.

Sorry if you thought I was libeling your character.

G

You can libel my character any day, just keep your hands off me privates.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Frank - you are not being very exact in your posting regarding the possible naming/shaming of clowns 1 and 2. Cider is made in an area stretching from Devon to Worcester and assuming you are referring to the south Wales coalfield it stretches from the eastern border with England through to Carmarthenshire therefore both areas are vast in their size and there are many contributers to this forum, both male and female, from both areas.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
To Ken(moderator) should you look under the topic "General" and the refer to the heading "6th. June" you will see from the postings that when the call necessitates it, we can be a very respectable bunch and have the ability to wear a serious and genuine cap as well as the "clown's" cap as we were previously accused. I therefore think that your inference to us as being clowns was very damaging and insulting to a clown - I am sure a clown would be cut to the core with your remarks.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ken

I'm not surprised you need more mods with idiots like me who have a burning desire to get overheated and all fired up!!

Hope you're not chucking in the towell.

Now if wifi at the CCs was sensibly priced I and my beloved may be able to help. However since finishing with work we seem to be away more than at home /work by the PC.

Cheers

Alan

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi alan, yesterday I phoned Orange about using my mobile as a modem so that when theres a signal on sites I can use my laptop.

I'm not proficient at Punjabienglish speak but I believe it's

G

Hi alan, yesterday I phoned Orange about using my mobile as a modem so that when theres a signal on sites I can use my laptop.

G

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts