Sleeping Bags[memory foam]

Mar 21, 2007
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Time to get knew sleeping bags for caravan! I have been looking at the Raskelf 'Duvalay' sleeping bag,which looks good,although quite expensive. I would appreciate any information from anyone who has used this sleeping bag. especially which would be the best weight to buy,as we would be using it mostly from march to november.Can they be stored easily?
Thanks

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi JHoss17,

We recently bought a pair of single Duvalay's which have the summer weight quilts inside. They are very comfy and warm, actually too warm when the weather is warm. We used them for the last week of October and were warm enough even when it was 0 degC. The quilts are removable and are the normal domestic single bed size, so there is quite a overhang. We are going to use a much lower Tog next season. Obviously if you want more warmth, just put a higher Tog quilt in. They are quite expensive, but well worth it for the comfort given. When they are rolled up during the day, they are quite big, so we put them away folded in half, one on top of the other in a bed locker.
Overall no regrets in our purchase.

Mar 2, 2007
Visit site
We got a couple of single Duvalays last year, 1" thick and they are the best thing we have added to the van, except the mover. A bit expensive, but totally worth it as we have both slept like logs. I wish we had had them over the last 25 years, we would recommend them to anyone. It's worth the cost for a good nights sleep. Henry.

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Can't comment on memory foam sleeping bags but we have a memory foam matress on our caravan bed.
smiley-smile.gif
Each night as we prepare for bed, the matress shouts out "Oh no, not you 2 fatties again.
smiley-smile.gif

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
We put a normal memory foam mattress inside our sleeping bag, because I read that the closer your body is to the memory foam the better the memory foam works.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts